We grow a number of hard-to-find perennials, annuals, biennials and roses, and charge above standard wholesale rates given our flowers are fresher, organically grown and rare. Cultivated is a boutique operation first and foremost. Our product is picked for you the morning of pick-up to ensure the freshest material. If you would like to visit the garden, please keep in mind:
- There is a $75 minimum.
- I post regularly on Instagram, so please follow what's in bloom @cultivatedbychristin
- Email Christin (email@example.com) a list of flowers, or flower shapes (disk, plume, vine, ball, spire, etc) or colours and stem count prior to making an appointment.
- If we do not have a flower available, we will email you other options a week or so prior to the pick-up. Nature ultimately dictates bloom time, so flexibility is a great asset.
- And please remember if you come to the garden:
- You will need your own buckets.
- This is a working garden and some plants may be on reserve for my projects and that of other clients. It is not always possible to browse and 'shop'.
- If you are interested in learning more about how to work with local flowers, please see the workshop page to attend an event.